Corned Beef and Eggs Fried Rice. Corned Beef and Eggs with Rice Recipe ©MyBaking Videos Pls Subscribe my Channel. Stir-fry leftover corned beef with rice, fresh spinach, and scrambled eggs for a quick and easy fried rice dish full of color and flavor. Leftover white rice was used along with a cup of corned beef (from the can).
Add the remaining olive oil to a separate frying pan. Once hot, crack in the eggs and fry. Beef fried rice is probably one of my favorite dishes on a standard Chinese takeout menu (at least when you get to the fried rice column). You can have Corned Beef and Eggs Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef and Eggs Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 of plate of leftover rice.
- It's Half of a can of corned beef.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of garlics, chopped.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It's of Some salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It's of Chicken powder.
Add the eggs, breaking up any large clumps, peas, and the scallions. This easy egg fried rice is a no-fuss weeknight meal that is better than takeout! The fried rice is great with my Chinese Green Beans, Chinese Garlic Cucumber Salad, or Honey Chili Garlic Shrimp. You would be hard-pressed to find a Chinese household that doesn't enjoy a good bowl of fried rice.
Corned Beef and Eggs Fried Rice step by step
- Add the oil in a frying pan..
- Then add the garlics and stir until fragrant..
- Add in the eggs. Make scramble..
- Add the corned beef. Mix with the eggs..
- Then add in the rice. Stir together..
- Add the seasonings. Mix and taste test..
- Turn of the heat and serve..
Be the first to review this recipe. Fry the bacon until it is crisp. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Beat the eggs and in a separate pan, fry the scrambled eggs. Leftover white rice was used along with a cup of corned beef Lumpiang Gulay or Vegetable Egg Roll is a simple fried appetizer dish made from vegetables and fried tofu.